Title of university
- Since 2017, PhD candidate in Commercial Law and Economic Law, Paris Sud University/Paris Saclay University
- From 2014 to 2017, Academic Master in Economic Law, China University of Political Science and Law (CUPL)
- From 2009 to 2013, Bachelor of law, University of Jinan in China
- 2017, Scholarship of China Scholarship Council
- 2016, The First Prize Annual Academic Scholarship of CUPL
- 2013, The First Prize Scholarship of the University of Jinan
Title of PhD thesis
The Legal Analysis of the Shareholder Rights Protection in Financial Holding Company
Professor Véronique Magnier
- From June 2016 to November 2016, I participated in Reconstruction of Chinese International Economic Law System, which was supported by the National Social Science Foundation of China.
- From November 2014 to November 2016, I participated in Research on the Theory and Practice of Corporate Fraud Risk Management, which was a cross-sectional research project of China University of Political Science and Law.
- Kailiang Ma. (2016). Discussion on the Impact of Preference Shares on the Company Capital System: A Perspective of Economic Law. Journal of Guangxi Administrative Cadre Institute of Politics and Law, 3, 72-76. (In Chinese)
- Kailiang Ma. (2016, July). Discussing the Legal Standards of Qualified Investors in Chinese Private Equity Crowd Funding. Paper presented at 2016 2nd International Conference on Economics, Social Science, Arts, Education and Management Engineering, Huhhot, Inner Mongolia.
- Associate director of the Association of China Scholarship Council Fellows in Ile de France (Association des Boursiers CSC en Ile-de-France)
- Member of the France-Chinese Association for Economic Law (L’Association Franco Chinoise pour le Droit Économique).