The schedule of the International Summer Academy, please click on this link: [Téléchargement introuvable]
The Institut Droit Ethique Patrimoine (IDEP) will be holding the second edition of the Université Paris Sud International Summer Academy, from June 30rd to July 1st. The event will be held in partnership with EY Société d’Avocats and will take place at EY’s offices in La Défense, Tour First.
‘‘Codes of Ethics, a new challenge for companies’’
The International Summer Academy will be held under the scientific supervision of:
- Véronique Magnier, Professeur agrégé, Director of IDEP, Director of the Grande Ecole du droit
- Yann Paclot, Professeur agrégé, Head of the ‘‘Business Law&Ethics’’ Department of IDEP
- Virginie Lefebvre-Dutilleul, Partner, EY Société d’Avocats
- Géraldine Goffaux-Callebaut, Maître de conférences HDR at Université Paris Sud (tenured associate professor – accredited to supervize research), Adjunct director of IDEP
- Stéphane Baller, Partner, EY Société d’Avocats
- Georges Gaède, PhD in law, IDEP postdoctoral research associate, Entrepreneur
- Miguel Gomes Ferreira, Doctoral candidate at Université Paris Sud, IDEP member, Associate, EY Société d’Avocats
This Academy’s program is both international and multidisciplinary. It aims at exploring the subject of ethics codes from two different angles, combining law and business – the ‘‘new legal phenomenon’’ and the ‘‘new legal order’’ – comparing the points of view of French and international corporate agents, their counsels, and scholars.
The proceedings of the Academy will be published in a renowned law review in July 2014. There will also be a press review presenting the Academy.
The event can count as credit toward French lawyers’ ‘‘formation continue’’
Registration fee :
– one day: 350 euros
– two days: 600 euros
Free for students, researchers, and magistrates.
On line registration is required in order to participate to the event: in order to register, please click on the following link:https://emeia.ey-vx.com/700/33483/new-folder(2)/inscription.asp For people registered as ‘‘formation continue,’’ please contact Madame Géraldine Goffaux in order to obtain invoices and certificates of attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org
The proceedings of the Academy will be published in Cahier de Droit de l’entreprise (LexisNexis) in July 2014.